Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Technology in My Future Classroom

As is evident from my drawing of how I want my classroom to be set up, what technology I want is something that I have not thought about much before. By looking at the drawing it is clear that one, I am far from artistic, and two, I only have things that are pretty common to a classroom such as desks, a chalkboard, a projector, computer, and TV with a VCR or DVD player. After other members of the class got up to talk about their ideal classroom, I realized that there were a lot of possibilities with technology now a days(funding permitted obviously). I however went through school without much technology being used besides a TV and DVD player, and because of that I think that my mind was limited in thinking of the possibilities. Hopefully through this class I will expand my thoughts on this and I am sure that at the end of the year my drawing will not look quite the same!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your comments, Megan. It is hard not to be guided almost completely by what we knew as students. Like you, I will be interested to see where your year's explorations will take you as you return to the drawing/question at year's end.

    ReplyDelete