skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Preteaching Journey
Friday, June 26, 2009
My First Post
This is the first time I have ever used a blog.
1 comment:
Anonymous
June 30, 2009 at 8:50 AM
Welcome to blogs and posting...it's my first time too! Hopefully we can work through these together!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Delicious Bookmarks
What I am up to
follow me on Twitter
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
▼
2009
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(1)
My First Post
About Me
Megan Getz
I am currently a masters student in the School of Education at the University of Michigan
View my complete profile
Welcome to blogs and posting...it's my first time too! Hopefully we can work through these together!
ReplyDelete